It is official. Lana and Mary Lynn are both bored!!!! HAHAHAH I saw some real photos of your husband (my brother) this past weekend when I was going through old family photos. He was such a dude! beth
How hilarious! Last night we were all gathered around the computer putting the hairstyles and such on all of us, what a hoot. In one of the ones Kelley was in, her little sister said she looked like me, (it was with poofy hair), I am thinking of getting a hair cut, LOL! It is scary that some of the styles I have wore, then Kelley cracked up over the 80's since she had that hair.
3 comments:
I have seen a few of those styles on you and/or aunt Lynn in pictures :)
It is official. Lana and Mary Lynn are both bored!!!! HAHAHAH
I saw some real photos of your husband (my brother) this past weekend when I was going through old family photos. He was such a dude!
beth
How hilarious! Last night we were all gathered around the computer putting the hairstyles and such on all of us, what a hoot. In one of the ones Kelley was in, her little sister said she looked like me, (it was with poofy hair), I am thinking of getting a hair cut, LOL! It is scary that some of the styles I have wore, then Kelley cracked up over the 80's since she had that hair.
Post a Comment