Okay, I have swiped both of your daughters pics of Johnny and Joel when they were little, now I'm swiping yours too! I know Johnny will enjoy seeing them. Tell Joel we said Happy B-Day, I posted it on my blog, but he may not see it. Love, Sherry
You are welcome to swipe. I scanned those back when we planned the 50 party for Joel. The paper copy should be at Ray's. I am thinking it might be good to scan them all to a disc. Don't want them to get lost and we could all have a copy. Might be worth the time and effort. Ray used to have a scanner not sure he still has it. I will check it out.
5 comments:
super cute!!!!!! i have never seen that first picture. happy birthday dad!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BIG BROTHER! SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND!
Beth
Okay, I have swiped both of your daughters pics of Johnny and Joel when they were little, now I'm swiping yours too! I know Johnny will enjoy seeing them. Tell Joel we said Happy B-Day, I posted it on my blog, but he may not see it.
Love, Sherry
You are welcome to swipe. I scanned those back when we planned the 50 party for Joel. The paper copy should be at Ray's. I am thinking it might be good to scan them all to a disc. Don't want them to get lost and we could all have a copy. Might be worth the time and effort. Ray used to have a scanner not sure he still has it. I will check it out.
Happy Birthday Joel!! We love you. - Brad, Kris, Josh and Audrey
ps.. like the new beard. :)
Post a Comment