I remember this face so well! It was that sweet little voice that would get so excited and expressive about shopping at a place called Walmart. She would say, "Oh there was the cutest dress at Walmart . . . " How adorable she was AND STILL IS! Happy Birthday Jamie Rae! GAB
Jamie, I can't remember where you guys lived then, but Chattanooga did not have a Walmart then, and I bet no one here had ever heard of a Walmart. How times have changed. Beth
3 comments:
I remember this face so well! It was that sweet little voice that would get so excited and expressive about shopping at a place called Walmart. She would say, "Oh there was the cutest dress at Walmart . . . " How adorable she was AND STILL IS! Happy Birthday Jamie Rae!
GAB
awww! thanks mom (and aunt beth).
aunt beth, i didn't know i would do that about walmart. i still could spend hours there.
Jamie, I can't remember where you guys lived then, but Chattanooga did not have a Walmart then, and I bet no one here had ever heard of a Walmart. How times have changed.
Beth
Post a Comment