Monday, December 15, 2008
Labor Of Love
Since I watched this video I can’t stop thinking about Mary and Joseph. It is difficult on young couples having babies today much less in their circumstances.
The thing that God continues to impress on my heart is how much He trusted them. He chose them for this task. They were young and probably looked like people unlikely to be chosen for such a high honor. God looks at the heart. He knew He could trust them to do what He ask of them.
Joseph went the extra mile literally, to ensure Mary and God’s child safety. He stayed by her side waiting for the heavenly package to arrive.
I wonder if God can trust me? I hope when He looks at my heart He sees a woman He can trust with His plan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!!
When seeing that you can't help but think, Mary knew she was having the Son of God, can you imagine? Joseph had to be so meek to know these things. WOW!
Post a Comment