Sunday, December 28, 2008
Christmas 2008
Wanted to share a few Christmas pictures. We didn't take very many this year. Got busy and forgot. Mary Lynn and Jamie have several on their blogs if you would like to check them out.
The Englands celebrated Christmas in North Carolina. We missed them very much. Nate's mom came to visit them so they weren't alone on Christmas. From the looks of the pictures I think Allison had lots of presents. Santa was good to her.
We had a fun time with The Bakers. They arrived on Christmas Day. We opened gifts, ate lots of sweets and just enjoyed the time together. Bryan was busy playing with his new toys. Matt was busy playing with his new toy.(wii) We all were busy playing with Matt's new wii. Bryan is doing well without his paci. He knows way more words than we thought he did. Guess he was listening and learning while that was in his mouth. Without it he has lots of new words to say. We had a blast listening to him. He is saying long sentences.
It all went by too quick but was fun while it lasted. Now Granna and PaPaw are sitting in a very quiet house with not much to do. Well I guess I can start putting up the Christmas stuff. Yuck! It is much more fun to decorate than to undecorate. We are looking forward to the New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You're like me, when it's over it's over and I want to get the decorations up. I put mine up Saturday, but keep the outside ones up till day after New Years. I hope you all have a great New Year too! Love 'ya!
He's so cute! I know you enjoyed them at Christmas. Everytime I look at a picture of Bryan, all I see is JOEL!!! It's a hoot how much he looks like his Pawpaw.
Hope you had a Merry Christmas and Happy New year!
Dona Markert
Post a Comment