![]() |
| Trip to NC |
click picture to view album
Jamie, Bryan and I went to Winston-Salem. We were missing Mary Lynn and Allison very badly. I left home for Birmingham to pick up Jamie and Bryan and head to Tompkinsville, KY for a family reunion. I had made all the arrangements for that trip. Somewhere along the way we decided to change directions and before we knew it we were at the Englands.
We were all very glad to see each other. The kids played, jumped, climbed, bathed, hugged and kissed, kicked and pushed, but no hitting that I saw. They were just so excited to be together.
We did some site seeing. Lots of eating. It was a great time!

1 comment:
Good for you!! Spontaneous decisions are good things! We tried calling Joel back after his msg but I do believe the TIDE prevailed!
Post a Comment