Bryan came to stay with us a few days while Jamie and Matt were getting over a virus. We had a great time. Bryan became attached to this puppy. It moves and barks. Bryan loves it. It was the first thing I heard each morning followed by "Granna" PaPaw". Which means COME GET ME!
3 comments:
I love that first picture of him! He looks so grown up. He is still very attached to the puppy. The batteries died today and he told me, "puppy sad, puppy cry."
lol
He does look so tall! He really is growing up fast. Is he taking a road trip to Chattanooga soon? Or do I have to come there and get my hugs and kisses?
GAB
i would love to come up there soon! allison hutson gunter has a baby shower soon that i want to come to. maybe we can. we'll see!
p.s. mom, i heard the puppy barking at 4:56AM! What was he thinking!?
Post a Comment