LOVE IT! and i love seeing grandmama laughing in the background :)
My first look was, "Wow, it's ML's wedding. I remember Lana and Lynn dancing. My second look was of the background and saw Grandmama too. I think everybody had fun that night.Beth
I saw grandmama too..,she loved dancing. I think Allison and Anna Kate would have her in stitches!
so cool. i love it cant wait to see you soon
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOVE IT! and i love seeing grandmama laughing in the background :)
My first look was, "Wow, it's ML's wedding. I remember Lana and Lynn dancing. My second look was of the background and saw Grandmama too. I think everybody had fun that night.
Beth
I saw grandmama too..,she loved dancing. I think Allison and Anna Kate would have her in stitches!
so cool. i love it cant wait to see you soon
Post a Comment