Saturday, November 17, 2007

Grandbaby Delight


What a fun week this has been! Jamie, Mary Lynn, Allison and Bryan were all here for a visit. We had so much fun watching them play together. They helped PaPaw pick up pecans and looks like Bryan may have licked a few. I just noticed that in the picture. We went to the mall and Toys r us of course. We ate at home mostly but did venture out to Panera Bread, Fuddruckers and Country's for lunch. Allison and Bryan are on different schedules so one of them was awake at all times during the day. :) Jamie and Mary Lynn are being great moms. They have taught both children to love books. We did lots of reading while they were here. I like that part. You know getting to sit down for a spell. Lots of baby proofing was done for the week. With all their new skills there isn't much they can't get into. I know that is a sign of being really smart. Isn't that spoken like a true grandmother. I look forward to them coming again.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You now know why they are called GRANDchildren, right? I always say they are God's reward to us for growing older. Glad you all had a fun week, bet you take a long nap! hee hee!

carla said...

I KNOW YOU BOTH ARE WORN OUT, BUT IN SUCH A GOOD WAY. ARENT THEY AMAZING.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Joel and Lana! We love you!