I love your Christmas layout, did you do it yourself, the gingerbread couple are adorable. The Christmas past pics are sweet. I have some that I just adore of when the kids were young. That's awesome. Love you!
Yep, I did it myself. Gingerbread Men are a tradition in our family so I was drawn to them. I have more pictures just no time to scan and get blog ready. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
I love your Christmas layout, did you do it yourself, the gingerbread couple are adorable. The Christmas past pics are sweet. I have some that I just adore of when the kids were young. That's awesome. Love you!
Yep, I did it myself. Gingerbread Men are a tradition in our family so I was drawn to them. I have more pictures just no time to scan and get blog ready. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment