Wednesday, April 29, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! MARY LYNN

 
Posted by Picasa


I remember the day you were born very well. You decided to arrive a little over a week early. We waited for my mom to get to our house to keep Jamie so we could go to the hospital. I stayed at home as long as possible. I arrived at the hospital around 7:30 p.m. and you were born at 10:59 p.m. You didn't keep us waiting long. I was so happy you arrived healthy. We hadn't really settled on a name. Back then we didn't know if you would be a boy or a girl. We were excited to have another little girl. I wanted to name you after family and myself LOL. So,we gave you the name of two women in the family who love you very much. Me and Aunt Lynn. So there you go, Mary Lynn. I love your name. It matches you perfectly.

You have been a blessing to us and all those around you. As you can see in the picture above Jamie was very excited to have a baby too. She wanted to mother you and love on you constantly. She hung on your baby bed and watched over you pretty much all the time. LOL You now have your own little girl. Allison reminds me of you so much sometimes I call her Mary Lynn by accident. Have a great day and celebrate. Go eat a big piece of CAKE!

Enjoy your 28th year. I love you.

Mom

4 comments:

The Englands said...

love you so much!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Precious story. Does anyone elso notice that Mary Lynn's mouth is open really really big and two of the photos??? haha That's my niece! ha

GAB

jamie b said...

lol GAB! that's funny!

Anonymous said...

Awwww Lana lu that was sweet! Made me tear up! Sweet, sweet pictures of Mary Lynn (and Jamie). Oh, and of course I loved getting to see the one of you pregnant!! Happy Bday late Mary Lynn.

Dona M