Good pictures, pretty roses, and whatever the chocolate was it looked yummy, was it marshmellows or strawberries? Nice to be loved, makes those 50 years be a blessing.
Dear Granna Lana, I knew about the big 50 coming to see you, but I didn't know that you were going to have special company! What a present that must have been! Happy 49 plus 1. Beth
Happy Birthday Mrs. Lana. You look great! Just as I remember 10 years ago. Can you believe it? I keep up with y'all through this blog and I really enjoy it! God Bless! Leigh (Lemur)
5 comments:
Good pictures, pretty roses, and whatever the chocolate was it looked yummy, was it marshmellows or strawberries? Nice to be loved, makes those 50 years be a blessing.
They actually have a chocolate cream chesse mixture in them. they are delicious.
Dear Granna Lana,
I knew about the big 50 coming to see you, but I didn't know that you were going to have special company! What a present that must have been! Happy 49 plus 1.
Beth
Did Jamie make them? If so I need the recipie1
Happy Birthday Mrs. Lana. You look great! Just as I remember 10 years ago. Can you believe it? I keep up with y'all through this blog and I really enjoy it! God Bless! Leigh (Lemur)
Post a Comment