After 30 years my man finally revealed he is a shrub artist. This is some of his work. Don't you just wonder what goes on in their heads? I will be happy to loan him out if you need your shrubs decorated. He has lots of string and will travel.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well Lana, I think it must be a mastered art which runs in the family because your husbands twin, aka, Edward Scissorhands did some sculpting on a few of our shrubs which strongly resemble Joels work. LOL! ~Sherry
They must have learned that skill from their Daddy! My bushes are still being held hostage. They were so pretty. I am sure our neighbors wonder about us. LOL
3 comments:
Well Lana, I think it must be a mastered art which runs in the family because your husbands twin, aka, Edward Scissorhands did some sculpting on a few of our shrubs which strongly resemble Joels work. LOL!
~Sherry
They must have learned that skill from their Daddy! My bushes are still being held hostage. They were so pretty. I am sure our neighbors wonder about us. LOL
Post a Comment