![]() |
| Christmas 2008 |
Click on picture to view album
We celebrated Christmas in Albany this year at the home of the Mary Lynn and Nate. We started with our Christmas Brunch. Joel made his awesome waffles. Bryan and Allison were so much fun. They loved opening presents. It didn't take them long to figure out there were good things in those packages. They played all afternoon with their new toys and took a long nap.
We finished up the Gingerbread Boys. They were delicious. The evening meal was a big Lasangna, Salad and yummy yeast rolls. That was followed by a hot game of Trivial Pursuit. Yes, the men won! We, the females, were tired and distracted by running after children. Sounds like a good excuse to me.
I am so thankful we could all be together. I am so blessed with a great husband, two awesome daughers and two wonderful sons-in-laws who have given me the two little joys of my life. I am truly blessed. Joel and I celebrated our 30th Anniversary December the 22nd. I pray for 50 more. We could live to be 100! :)
Hope you had a Merry Christmas. We love you all.

2 comments:
Lovely family pictures. I would think that everyone would look a little bit older if it was CHRISTMAS 2008! hahaha Blonde moment??? Wish I could have been there!
Beth
Happy Anniversary Lana and Joel, congratulations on 30 years! Sounds as though you all had a wonderful Christmas together with the kids and grandchildren. We miss you guys and hope maybe soon we can all get together.
Post a Comment