Joel and I decided to head north to visit our family. First stop was Birmingham to see the Brandrups. It was a very short visit but we enjoyed seeing them and their new house. Adele entertained us and Margo is a cutie pie. Julie and Jay are doing a great job parenting. We left there and headed on up to Russellville. Brad, Kris, Josh and Audrey were there visiting for the weekend. Got to spend some time with their family also. Josh was very busy driving his new caterpillar truck and Audrey was his passenger. They are so cute. It was good to visit with Brad, Kris and kiddos. They are doing a great job parenting also. Aunt Sandy came up from Murfreesboro on Monday so that was an added blessing to the family fellowship.
Joel and I stayed in Russellville until Friday. Lynn and I had lots of fun talking and shopping. We have most of all the problems in the world solved. LOL. Needless to say there was lots of eating. Can we say ROY'S B-B QUE!.....Rafferty's Prime Rib...YUMMO.....William and Joel played golf and had a great time. We left on friday to meet up with more family in Chattanooga and to celebrate Ross's graduation (Joel's nephew).
The Englands, Bakers, Joel and I all went on a family outting to the Tennessee Aquarium. It was so much fun. The babies loved it and so did I. The penquins were fascinating to say the least.
We had a great lunch in the downtown Chattanooga area. The babies couldn't have been better. They took it all in and were very content. We all met at the home of Ray Walker for the Graduation Celebration. MORE GREAT FOOD and FELLOWSHIP. We are all so proud of Ross. He has grow into a very great young man. We got to meet Ray's new friend Betty Ann. She was a pleasure to be around. Much fun was had at the Walker house.
We departed on Sunday morning for home. Jamie and Bryan came home with us for a few days and the rest of the family went back to Albany. I am ready to see them all again. :) I have posted some pictures below of our trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment